Brick and click 2010: the liveblogging

Going to do my best to blog all of the sessions Im attending at Brick and Click 2010 here in Maryville. Using the iPad, so I'll have to come back later and cleanup the mistypings and autocorrects.

Also, i presented my session on leveraging technology and improving service by revamping how library billing happened at the NCSU Libraries during the first session. I think it went pretty well. Well, okay, i have no idea how I did, but my attendees were great, with interesting questions, interesting examples of how things worked at their institutions, and none of them fell asleep *grin* I hope my second presentation later today goes as well!

Also, just a note: this program is the most interesting, and likely the most useful, I've seen in a long time. You have to comb through ALA Annual's program to find this much useful and interesting information in a single day, and i don't think you'd be able to make all of them in a spread out situation like annual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions & Customer Service Failures

On the Great Myth of the Librarian Grays

Jobseeker Tip 1: CV/Resume Objectives, And A Contest!